Event: THE HISTORY OF GARDEN DESIGN.
Organizer: LEARNING WITH EXPERTS.
Speakers: Dr Toby Musgrave.
Tickets: £125 (concessions may apply).
Watch the trailer for The History of Garden Design above.
Description from Learning with Experts:
Throughout history every civilisation has created their own garden designs.
Garden historian Toby Musgrave takes you on a fascinating journey through garden design from the ancient Egyptians to post-Modernism.
The course includes:
- Flexible on-demand lessons
- Downloadable lesson notes
- Small sociable and interactive online classrooms
- Assignments for each lesson, so you practice as you learn
- Personal feedback from your tutor (Expert option)
Click here to view full details and book: https://www.learningwithexperts.com/gardening/courses/garden-history-course?utm_source=aonia&utm_medium=channel&utm_campaign=gardenhistory
This course can be started at any time.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS & CREDITS
Learning with Experts
Cover image credits: Learning with Experts